Here are 5 great reasons you may not have considered....
Don't get us wrong, we love the spread of Indianapolis venue options you have to choose from here in our great city! But the handling and management of your big wedding, social, or corporate event may require the "kid-gloves" that only a banquet and conference center may afford. Today on the blog, we are looking at 5 wonderful reasons to choose a banquet center for your event that you might not have thought of. READ MORE...
Don't get us wrong, we love the spread of Indianapolis venue options you have to choose from here in our great city! But the handling and management of your big wedding, social, or corporate event may require the "kid-gloves" that only a banquet and conference center may afford. Today on the blog, we are looking at 5 wonderful reasons to choose a banquet center for your event that you might not have thought of...
1.) Space & Space Flexibility. Whether your guest count be 75 or 375, banquet centers like FBCC have heavy, sound-proofed partitions. These room dividers allow our clients to:
- arrange the space to meet the needs of their guest count. (No one wants to feel crowded during a party or meeting; small groups do not want to feel like they are "swimming" in empty space!)
- create their event the way they desire without having to allow time for venue professionals to "flip rooms". For example, you can hold a ceremony or meeting in one room and move to your larger event space (already decked out as you wish) for receptions/luncheons immediately following and without wait.
- 100% weather proof? Planning an outdoor wedding on a day it pours from the heavens above? No worries, we've got you covered....literally.
Banquet centers generally have lounge areas and "break-off" space to accommodate guests who need to get out of the "hustle-bustle" of an event for a breather. When you choose a banquet center over a rustic, traditional, or even in some cases, a hotel...your options for event flow and space utilization are both easy, and endless!
2.) Catering. Some Indianapolis venues provide catering "prep" areas; while others do not provide any area to prepare food at all. Why is this important to your big event? Because food that has to travel comes already prepared and can affect both the taste and quality of your culinary options for your event guests. Our banquet center envelopes a huge, state-of-the-art kitchen where food is prepared, cooked and served immediately after it's complete.
The equipment and manpower it takes to transport food is intensive. Where do you think the cost of travel is absorbed? Often times, the cost of transport is taken on by YOU, the client. Budget dollars are better stretched in a banquet facility.
3.) The extras. If dance floors, sound systems, special lighting, and other elements that add ambience to your event are important to you - a banquet center may just be the perfect choice for your event. We encourage our clients to call and check out rental prices on some of the "extras" that truly make an event. (It can get VERY expensive!) Generally, everything you need to create a memorable wedding, corporate meeting, or social event is right here within our walls - waiting for you. The benefit of a banquet center for your event is that they are a "one-stop-shop" for all of your event needs without the hassle of having to manage multiple event vendors or have to do the work yourself!
4.) Restrooms & Parking. Yes, it may seem to be a basic element that most clients may not consider in choosing a venue for their event. But some venue types were not BUILT to entertain, therefore, miss the mark on some of these basic elements - such as the "water closet". Don't leave your guests standing in lines, weaving in and out of a venue searching for the facility, or force them to use a port-o-potty. Restroom facilities at a banquet center are modern and were built to code to accommodate a reasonable number of guests at one time relevant to the maximum occupancy. (In other words....when you "gotta go", there will most likely be a nice, clean, modern stall waiting there to relieve you that instant!)
Parking is an issue at many venues that were not built to be an event facility. If there's not enough parking at your venue; you will most likely have to pay additional fees for your guests to be shuttled from one location to your event. (Expensive!) In addition, many downtown venues charge to park. While some of your guests may be in from out of town; they've spent quite a bit of money to attend to begin with. Banquet centers always have enough parking to accommodate the number of guests it houses....and it's free!
5.) Event Expertise. Events are NOT a side job for our staff; they are our EVERYTHING and the ONLY thing we do. How does that benefit you? Let us count the ways!
- Excellent planning guidance. Yep, we've seen it all folks! We have hundreds and hundreds of events under our belts and if you have what you think to be a "unique" proposal for your event - odds are, we've seen something similar and can help make it happen.
- Because we've seen it all; we're also prepared like no other in the area of event emergencies. Forgot something? We've probably got it on hand! Need something you didn't plan for? We'll get a runner going! Event flow didn't work out as planned? We can rapidly adjust our space to accommodate seamlessly! Long-story-short: if there's a challenge, our experience in this industry affords us the knowledge and fast-acting necessary to tackle it without your guest ever seeing a thing. Smooth like butter!
- We are focused solely on your event and there is no other traffic moving through it as it occurs. No outsiders looking for a room, the bar, or an event to "crash". No interruptions or loud "static" noise from bordering interstates, other entertainment facilities within the venue, or other guests of the venue. Our facility is all about YOU for the time it is rented. (Nice!)
So next time you are looking for a space for your wedding, reception, corporate meeting, or social celebration - consider some of these important aspects of event planning. If you like your event planning to be easy, and your event guests to be comfortable to the utmost degree, give us a call at 317.771.2887 and we can make it happen!
Hope you are all enjoying your summers!
Banquet centers Indianapolis, Indianapolis wedding venues, Corporate Meeting locations Indianapolis, Indianapolis Caterers